Which is the best Ergonomic Wireless Mouse?
For some weird reason, it seems that the Best Ergonomic Mouse as voted by the people is NOT a wireless one. I’m not sure why because a wireless ergonomic mouse just seems so much better! And it makes more sense too.
Anyhow, I’ve scouted around, read reviews and interviewed folks like myself and found that the best ergonomic wireless mouse is…
Microsoft 69K-00001 Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
To summarize its amazing features,
- High-definition laser technology offers precision 4-way scrolling
- Click the scroll wheel button to activate the handy, built-in Instant Viewer
- The Magnifier enlarges text and digital imagery to fine-tune detailed tasks
- Battery life indicator glows red when the mouse battery is running low
- Mouse offers unmatched ergonomic design that conforms to your hand
Read more about it and reviews – Microsoft 69K-00001 Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 (Metallic Grey)
Another great wireless ergonomic computer mouse is the wireless version of the TOP ergonomic mouse of all time as reviewed in ourBest Ergonomic Mouse page.
Logitech Trackman Cordless Wheel (wireless)
I’m sure it works just as great as its brother.
Its Product Description
- Experience true freedom. Place this comfortable optical trackball where you choose.
- Its digital radio technology works in a two meter (six foot) range without being pointed at the computer, even on desks crowded with cups, books and papers.
- Patented optical technology delivers superior precision, reduced wear and smooth tracking – all without the regular cleaning that mechanical trackballs require.
- The scroll wheel provides easy scrolling and a third button.
For more info, see Logitech Trackman Cordless Wheel Wireless Ergonomic Mouse
For all those in danger of Arthritis…
3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse
Product Description From Manufacturer
- The 3M Ergonomic Mouse has earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation for its patented, vertical grip design
- Grip the handle and rest your hand on the base
- Use your thumb to left and right click
- Optical sensor, USB/PS2 plug and play compatibility and a 6
- 2 year warranty
- The 3M Ergonomic Mouse has earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation® for its patented, vertical grip design that keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle, while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse
Best Advice on Buying an Wireless Ergonomic Mouse?
Check on the store’s return policy and try it before you commit.
Also, you might want to consider getting a “Gamer’s mouse”. Though they look complicated, you don’t need to use their functions at all.
You can simply stick to the scrolling, left and right click! It is just that because gamers spend so much time on the computer, their mouse is made to last some serious mousing!Regardless on how ergonomic or expensive your mouse is, be careful not to use it too much. Practice good work habits like switching your mousing hand and keeping good hand posture.
You might want to look into typing ergonomics to learn how to maintain a neutral wrist position. Also, not to overload you with more information, it pays to have a browse on these pages on Ergonomic mouse pad (where to place it) and a keyboard-mouse tray.
Investing into your knowledge of ergonomics pays, especially when you never want to be faced with the problem of Carpal Tunnel.